Modified 9 August 2023
Our privacy obligations
VI MÅR BRA.com (“VI MÅR BRA”) is governed by the Swedish Data Protection Law .
We will review this policy regularly, and we may update it from time to time.
The types of personal information we collect and hold
We collect personal information about our users to provide our products, services, and customer support. Our products, services, and customer support are provided through many platforms including but not limited to: websites, phone apps, email, and telephone. The specific platform and product, service, or support you interact with may affect the personal data we collect.
How we collect personal information
Information that you specifically give us
While you use our products and services you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information. This might happen through our website, applications, online chat systems, telephone, paper forms, or in-person meetings. We will give you a Collection Notice at the time, to explain how we will use the personal information we are asking for. The notice may be written or verbal.
We may request, collect, or process the following information:
- Account Details – username, password, profile picture.
- Contact Details – email address, phone number.
- Location Details – physical address, billing address, time zone.
- Identity Details – full name, proof of identity (e.g. driver’s license, passport), proof of address (e.g. utility bill), photograph of the user.
- Financial Information – credit card details, wire transfer details, payment processor details tax numbers.
- User-Generated Content – project descriptions and attachments, bid descriptions, user profiles, user reviews, contest descriptions and attachments, user messages, etc.
Information that we collect from others
Users can invite non-users to our platform by providing contact details such as email addresses. In these situations, the information will be collected and stored by us to contact the non-user and to prevent abuse of the invite systems.
Your payment provider may transmit information about the payment that we may collect or process.
In some situations, the personal information of users may be collected from public sources.
We may collect or process the following information:
- Basic Details – username, profile picture.
- Contact Details – email address, phone number.
- Location Details – Physical Address, billing address, time zone.
- Financial Information – payment account details, and wire transfer details.
- List of contacts – email provider address book.
- User-Generated Content – user profile.
Information we collect as you use our service
We maintain records of the interactions we have with our users, including the products, services, and customer support we have provided. This includes the interactions our users have with our platform such as when a user has viewed a page or clicked a button.
In order to deliver certain products or services, we may passively collect your GPS coordinates, where available from your device. Most modern devices such as smartphones will display a permission request when our platform requests this data.
When we are contacted we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to the communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
We may collect or process the following information:
- Metadata – IP address, computer, and connection information referring web page, standard web log information, language settings, time zone, etc.
- Device Information – device identifier, device type, device plugins, hardware capabilities, etc.
- Location – GPS position.
- Actions – pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, search keywords, etc.
Links to other sites
How we use personal information
The information we request, collect, and the process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the service or product you have requested;
- to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (see Terms of Service for more information);
- to provide technical or other support to you;
- to answer inquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint;
- to promote our other programs, products, or services that may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
- to allow for debugging, testing, and otherwise operate our platforms;
- to conduct data analysis, research, and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
The ‘lawful processing’ grounds on which we will use personal information about our users are (but are not limited to):
- when a user has given consent;
- when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of our users or another natural person.
- processing is done in pursuing our legitimate interests, where these interests do not infringe on the rights of our users.
We use automated decisions when helping matching users to jobs. The primary way this occurs is through how we rank users. These rankings are produced by analyzing user-generated content, user activity, and the outcome of jobs; in this context, user-generated content will include reviews that users receive when completing jobs. More information on these ranking guides can be found in our community articles. The automated decision-making is also used to recommend potential jobs to our users and as a part of our marketplace security systems.
When we disclose personal information
Our third-party service providers
The personal information of users may be held, transmitted to, or processed on our behalf outside the EU, including ‘in the cloud’, by our third-party service providers. Our third-party service providers are bound by contract to only use your personal information on our behalf, under our instructions.
Our third-party service providers include:
- Cloud hosting, storage, networking, and related providers
- SMS providers
- Payment and banking providers
- Marketing and analytics providers
- Security providers
Other disclosures and transfers
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- if necessary to provide the service or product you have requested;
- we receive court orders, subpoenas, or other requests for information by law enforcement;
- if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
- for other purposes with your consent.
As we are a global company, with offices around the world, your personal information may be processed by staff in any of our offices.
Accessing, correcting, or downloading your personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal information VI MÅR BRA holds about you. Unless an exception applies, we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable period, and without unreasonable expense for no charge. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible through the platform or wish to download all personal information we hold on you in a portable data format, please contact our Privacy Officer.
You also have the right to request the correction of the personal information we hold about you. All your personal information can be updated through the user settings pages. If you require assistance please contact our customer support.
Exercising your other rights
You have several other rights concerning the personal data VI MÅR BRA holds about you, however, there may be restrictions on how you may exercise the rights. This is largely due to the nature of the products and services we provide. Much of the data we collect is to facilitate contracts between users, facilitate payments, and provide protection for the legitimate users of our marketplace – these data uses are protected against the below rights.
You have the right to:
- seek human review of automated decision-making or profiling
- opt-out of direct marketing, and profiling for marketing
- temporary restriction of the processing.
Human review of automated decision making/profiling – In the case of our ranking algorithms, it is not possible to exercise this right as this ranking is a fundamental part of the marketplace that users participate in, opting out would mean not being able to participate in the marketplace. Decisions affecting marketplace security are already reviewed by humans.
Direct marketing and profiling – users can control what emails they receive through their settings page.
Erasure – Most personal information and user-generated content cannot be deleted as they are used to support contracts between users, document financial transactions, and are used in providing protecting other legitimate users of the marketplace. In the case of non-personal data that can be linked with personal data, it will either be erased or otherwise anonymized from the personal data.
Temporary restriction to processing – under certain circumstances you may exercise this right, in particular, if you believe that the personal data we have is not accurate, or you believe that we do not have legitimate grounds for processing your information. In either case, you may exercise this right by contacting our privacy officer.
Unless stated above, users may exercise any of the above rights by contacting our Privacy Officer.
To contact our Data Protection Officer
If you have an inquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights concerning the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) as follows:
While we endeavor to resolve complaints quickly and informally, if you wish to proceed to a formal privacy complaint, we request that you make your complaint in writing to our Data Protection Officer, by mail or email as above. We will acknowledge your formal complaint within 10 working days of receipt.
If you are in the European Union, you can choose to instead lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority (DPA). The list of DPAs is at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Vi mår bra organization respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Vi mår bra organization’s Copyright Agent with the information specified below in the form of a “Notification of Alleged Infringement.” It is Vi mår bra organization’s policy to respond to clear Notifications of Alleged Infringement, and our policy is designed to make submitting Notifications of Alleged Infringement as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of Notifications that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you are a User or Lawyer and concerned about the removal of or blocked access to your content, please provide Vi mår bra organization’s Copyright Agent with the written information specified below in the form of a “Counter-Notification.”
NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you would like to submit a claim of copyright infringement for material, please substantiate each claim by sending Vi mår bra organization’s registered Copyright Agent a Notification of Claimed Infringement at the email address below:
To be considered effective, a Notification of Alleged Infringement must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Vi mår bra organization to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Vi mår bra organization to contact person submitting the Notification, such as a physical address, email address, and telephone number
- A statement that the person submitting the Notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person submitting the Notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
If you elect to send us a Counter-Notification, please send an email or letter to Vi mår bra organization’s registered Copyright Agent at the email address below:
To be considered effective, a Counter-Notification must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the User or subscriber or a person authorized to act on behalf of the User or subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the User or subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
Please be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Users or subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Vi mår bra API Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on the 9 th of August 2023.
1. Acceptance of Vi mår bra API Terms and Conditions
This set of API Terms and Conditions (the “API T&Cs”) is an agreement you must accept before using the API, and accept by any usage of the API. This document describes both your rights and your obligations as part of using the API.
In using the API, you may be provided services provided by Vi mår bra, which may be referred to as Vi mår bra (“Vi mår bra”, “Vi mår bra.se”, “we” or “us”). Vi mår bra only provides the Vi mår bra.se API to you subject to these API T&Cs and all the terms, conditions and other legal documentation applicable in the ordinary course to transactions on Vi mår bra.se.
If you are entering into these API T&Cs on behalf of a company or any other non-individual legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these API T&Cs. In that case, the terms “you” or “your” shall also refer to any such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this API T&Cs, you may not use the API.
You acknowledge that this agreement is a contract between you and Vi mår bra, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and Vi mår bra, and it governs your use of the API, in conjunction with all other materials incorporated by reference above.
- API – The publicly available by vi mår bra organiztation on Vi mår bra.se as known “Application Programming Interface “ as well as the related documentation.
- Application – Any software application, website, mobile app, or product you create or service you offer that uses the API in any way, directly or indirectly.
- API Documentation – The documentation, data, content and information that Vi mår bra provides regarding the use of the API.
- Data – means all data uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via interactions with the API.
- Vi mår bra.se Brand – The Vi mår bra.se brand and brand assets, including all names, logos, trade names and trademarks which are owned and protected under IP laws for vi mår bra organization.
- Vi mår bra Services – as defined in vi mår bra Website terms
For so long as you are compliant with this agreement and all agreements incorporated by reference above, Vi mår bra grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to use the API to develop, test, and support any software application, website, or product, and to integrate the API with your products or services.
Any violation of Section 4 will terminate your license to use the API.
4. Use of API and Vi mår bra.se Data
You represent and warrant that you will use the API subject to the following rules:
- You may not distribute or allow access to the API to anyone other than, if applicable, the company on whose behalf you entered into this API T&Cs. Anyone who wants to access our API must agree to be bound by this API T&Cs.
- You may not use the API in violation of any law or regulation, or rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality, or in any manner inconsistent with these API T&Cs or Vi mår bra’s other agreements to which you are subject.
- You will not rely on the functioning or correct function of the API in the conduct of your ordinary course business.
- You may not use the API or any other technology in a manner that accesses or uses any information beyond what Vi mår bra.se intends to allow under these API T&Cs; that changes, breaks or circumvents any of Vi mår bra’s technical, administrative, regulatory, process or security measures; that disrupts or degrades the performance of or that tests the vulnerability of Vi mår bra’s systems or networks.
- You may not transmit any viruses or other harmful code or other computer programming that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system or data.
- You may not attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive source code, trade secrets, or know-how in the API or any portion thereof;
- You may not use the API to replicate or compete with the services offered by Vi mår bra;
- You may charge for your Application. However, you may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, redistribute, or syndicate access to the API.
- You will not attempt to exceed or circumvent limitations on access (via rate limit or any other method), calls and use of API, or otherwise use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, constitutes excessive or abusive usage, or otherwise fails to comply or is inconsistent with any part of these API T&Cs.
- You consent that we may publicly refer to you, orally or in writing, as a licensee or user of the API. We may also publish your name and logo (with or without a link to your website) on our website, in press releases, and in promotional materials without additional consent.
5. Storage of Data
- Where Data is cached, you should refresh the cache at least every 24 hours. This limited permission to cache is for performance reasons only.
- All Data should be stored and served using strong encryption.
- You may not copy or store any Data or capture or store any information expressed by the Data (such as hashed or transferred data), except to the extent permitted by these API T&Cs.
6. Your user agreement(s) and privacy obligations
7. Term and Termination
- These API T&Cs will go into effect on the date upon which you agree to them, either expressly or by accessing or using the API, and will continue until terminated as set forth within this agreement.
- You may terminate these API T&Cs by discontinuing use of our API.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue the API at any time, and we may limit your access to the API if, in our sole discretion, if we believe such access may negatively affect our Service or our ability to provide our Service.
- Upon termination of these API T&Cs:
- All rights and licenses granted to you will terminate immediately;
- You will promptly destroy documentation in your possession or control that was received under this API T&Cs;
- unless we agree otherwise in writing or as stated in this API T&Cs, you must permanently delete all Data and other information that you stored pursuant to your use of the API; and
- The following sections of these API T&Cs shall survive any termination – 4, 6, 7, 10 and 11.
You represent and warrant that you have the right to use, reproduce, transmit, copy, publicly display, publicly perform, and distribute your application, website or other content, and that use of the Vi mår bra API will not violate the rights of any third party (e.g., copyright, patent, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any person or entity), or any applicable regulation or law.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Indemnity
- Limitation of Liability – To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither vi mår bra.se nor its affiliates, shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, relating to your use of the site or the services or your inability to use the site or the services.
- Termination of Services – Vi mår bra.se may suspend or terminate your use of the Services at any time, without notice for any reason, in Vi mår bra.se’s sole discretion. Except as warranted by risk to the security, privacy or integrity of the Services, Vi mår bra.se will attempt to provide you with prior notice of the suspension or termination of the Services by sending you an email, but Vi mår bra.se is not obligated to do so.
- Non-Transferability of the Services – You may not assign this Agreement or the Vi mår bra Instructions to any other person or entity. Your right to use the Services shall not be sold or transferred to any other person or entity.
- Vi mår bra.se may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
- Modifications – Vi mår bra.se reserves the right to change this Agreement, or any portion of it, at any time, without prior notice, provided that no such change will apply to a Transaction once the Users to such Transaction have agreed to the Transaction Vi mår bra Instructions. You understand that the most recent version of this Agreement will be located on the Site.
- Indemnification – You agree to indemnify and hold Vi mår bra.se affiliates and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and assigns, harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising from or relating to your use of the Services or any violation of this Agreement, the rules contained on the Site or the Transaction Vi mår bra Instructions, including, without limitation, payment of Vi mår bra.se fees and any charge backs from a card organization or reversal or nonpayment of any credit or debit entry.
10. Dispute Resolution
In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to, this Agreement or to the Underlying Transaction, or breach of any of them, you agree to resolve such dispute in the manner set forth in Vi mår bra User agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Sweden. Any dispute shall be resolved pursuant to the Dispute Resolution and Governing Law/Venue provisions of Vi mår bra User agreement.
Vi mår bra.se´s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Vi mår bra.se in writing. If any term or other provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced by any law or public policy, all other terms and provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect for so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to any party hereto.
Vi mår bra.se may assign this Agreement to any current or future affiliated organization and to any successor in interest. Vi mår bra.se also may delegate certain of Vi mår bra.se rights and responsibilities under the Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.